Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays
10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
6:00 to 8:00 p.m.
- Fall Harvest Luncheon – Thursday, October 5th from 12-1p
- 40th Annual Hunger Walk – Sunday, May 7th. Walkers, donors, volunteers needed! Call or email with inquiries. Registration starts at 1:30 pm, walk kicks off at 2:30.
- Eating Well with Diabetes (Spectrum Instructor) Thur., February 16th, 10:00 am
- Manage Your Stress (Spectrum Instructor) Thur., March 2nd, 10:00 am
- Get Brain Smart (Spectrum Instructor) Thur., March 30th, 10:00 am
- Emotional Eating (Spectrum Instructor) Thur., April 6th, 10:00 am
- Diabetes and Exercise (Spectrum Instructor) Thur., May 4th, 10:00 am
- Meal Planning (Spectrum Instructor) Thur., May 25th, 10:00 am
- Sugar Shock (Spectrum Instructor) Thur., June 8th, 10:00 am
- Food Safety Myths (Spectrum Instructor) Thur., July 13th, 10:00 am
- Monday, September 4, 2017 – Closed for Labor Day
- Thursday, November 23, 2017 – Closed for Thanksgiving Day
- Friday, November 24, 2017 – Closed for Thanksgiving Day Observed
- Monday, December 25, 2017 – Closed for Christmas Day
Additionally, if there is severe weather look for Kentwood Public School Closings. When they are closed, we are closed. Also, watch for closings on WZZM 13.
Quarterly Commodities Distribution
On the first Thursday of March, June, September and December, the Pantry distributes a box USDA commodities – including a balance of frozen, dried and canned goods from each of the major food groups – from 9am to 2pm. People who come to receive a box sign a form self-declaring their need and verifying that their income is below 200% of poverty.