Mon Wed Fri: 10am-1:45pm
- April 18: “How Money Works” with Ken Chesterman of Primerica (6pm)
- May 2: “How Money Works For Kids” with Ken Chesterman of Primerica (6pm)
- May 16: “Be Your Own Boss!” with Ken Chesterman of Primerica (6pm)
- May 30: “Budgeting” with Ken Chesterman of Primerica (6pm)
- Friday, April 19th, 2019- Closed for Good Friday
- Monday, May 27th, 2019 – Closed for Memorial Day
- Thursday, July 4th, 2019 – Closed for Independence Day
- Monday, September 2nd, 2019 – Closed for Labor Day
- Thursday, November 28th, 2019 – Closed for Thanksgiving
- Friday, November 29th, 2019 – Closed in observance of Thanksgiving
- Wednesday, December 25th, 2019 – Closed for Christmas
Additionally, if there is severe weather look for Kentwood Public School Closings. When they are closed, we are closed. Watch for closings on WZZM 13.
Quarterly Commodities Distribution
On the first Thursday of March, June, September and December, the Pantry distributes USDA commodities – including a balance of frozen, dried and canned goods from each of the major food groups – from 9am to 2pm. People who come to receive a box sign a form self-declaring their need and verifying their income is below 200% of poverty.