Terms & Conditions
1.1. Welcome to The Pantry Website, www.thepantry.gr (hereinafter referred to as the "Website").
www.thepantry.gr is an online shop that offers distillations, food, beauty, grooming, style and home products.
The owner of this Website is the company under the name “ANTONIOS TSOLAKIDIS INDIVIDUAL BUSINESS, based at MEGALOU ALEXANDROU 42- P. O. 187 55 KERATSINI ATTICA, Greece, Tax Registration Number: 155597979 Tax Office: E PIREA, Tel: 0030 2167002145.
The Terms and Conditions of the website are based on Law 2251/1994 (FEK 191/ Α’/1994) for the Consumers’ Protection, within the Presidential Decree 131/2003 (FEK 116/Α’/2003) that abides with the 2000/31 Directive of the European Union and the Electronic Commerce Council, the relevant provisions of the civil code and affiliated laws.
(Hereinafter referred to as “www.thepantry.gr, “TP”, “TP's”, “we”, “us”), which is also the Website administrator.
1.2. Access to this Website and to the products and services offered through this website (hereinafter referred to as the “Services”), the use of these as well as the execution of transactions are subject to these terms, conditions and notes (hereinafter referred to as the “Terms and Conditions”). By browsing the Website and using the Services and/or proceeding to transactions of Products, you consent to the current Terms and Conditions in their entirety, as well as to their occasional updates, which govern the relationship between yourself and us. In case of a disagreement or reservation on your part regarding part or all the present terms you can contact our Customer Care Team through the Contact section or send us a written letter to our address, before browsing or using the Services or realizing a transaction. Otherwise, the acceptance of all terms by you is unconditional.
1.4. This Website also contains links to other Websites, which are not operated by TP (the “Linked sites”). TP has no control over the Linked Sites, and does not guarantee the timeliness, accuracy, legality, completeness or quality of their content and accepts no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may be caused by their use. Your use of the Linked Sites will be subject to the terms and conditions applicable to each website.
1.5. Applicants become official members of TP when they register on our website. You can also register by consenting to connect via FACEBOOK (www.facebook.com) or through your GOOGLE account (www.google.com). You can register either as an individual or as a professional. Depending on your capacity, you have access to the corresponding section of our Website. Please note that in case of a professional/company, registration is possible only by the legal representative of the company, who solemnly declares upon registration that he/she represents the company and has the right to implement transactions on its behalf. TP is entitled, unjustifiably or/and for legal purposes (for instance due to a previous violation of these Terms and Conditions, due to unlawful conduct, etc.) to refuse the request of a member for the provision of any of the services or the realization of transactions with the company.
1.7. If you wish, you can subscribe to our company’s newsletter list. Registration is possible for non-members as well.
2. User Registration
2.1. User registration at www.thepantry.gr is optional. Each customer is registered only once. By using the unique combination of E-mail and Password that the customer has chosen and declared, he/she has the following capabilities:
i. Sees the contents of his shopping basket (‘My Bag’). The Basket displays the products the customer has chosen to order. The customer can order products whose review or change (deletion of items, change of quantities) is possible at any time until the order is completed.
ii. Complete the order and pay by choosing one of the payment options provided by the online store.
iii. See his previous orders.
iv. Modify his Client Account Details.
2.2. The registration and participation of the user is free of charge, personal, non-transmissible and non-transferable. The user is responsible for the information he provides to the Company and the website, and the data collected is solely based on his/her statements regarding his/her personal information. The data entered at the time of registration must be complete, true and up to date. If a legal entity is registered as a user, the name of the contact person and the full name of the legal person must be stated. In the event of a change of data, the user is obliged to inform www.thepantry.gr immediately about his new information so that it is always complete and true.
3. Description of Transactions & Services
3.1. TP online store displays, promotes and resells the products of suppliers with whom it collaborates. The term supplier is used as defined in L. 2251/1994 on consumer protection, as well as each producer/packer, importer/distributor, as defined in specific legislative provisions (hereinafter referred to as “suppliers” in short). The company reserves the right to freely select the products that it displays on its website and to modify, update and/or withdraw these at any time and without prior notice. The same applies to its pricing policy; it may select and implement freely any deals and discounts, and it may modify, update and/or withdraw them at any time and without prior notice and/or subject to any deadline, if it informs the users as and when is dictated by law.
3.2. Please note that the description of product ingredients and in general the information included in the product labels and the production and expiry dates of these is the responsibility of the same suppliers whose information is listed on the product and that TP (which participates in the distribution chain only as an intermediate or end seller) is not required and able to check the truth or accuracy of this data nor is accountable for it.
5. Prohibitions when accessing and using the Website
5.1 You shall not misuse this Website; you shall not hinder or interfere in any way with the operation of the website or replace or modify its content. You shall not commit or encourage a criminal offence, transmit or distribute viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, or post any other malicious or technologically harmful material and you shall not commit any actions that can lead to unacceptable or extensive damage to the infrastructure or operation of the website. Furthermore, you shall not use the website in breach of confidence or in any offensive or obscene way.
5.2. In addition, you shall not hack into any aspect of the Services, corrupt data, cause annoyance to other users, violate any other person's proprietary rights, send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as "spam", or attempt to influence the performance or functionality of any facilities of or accessed through this Website. Any breach of this provision shall constitute a criminal offence under Greek legislation. TP will report any such breach coming to its attention to the relevant law enforcement authorities and will disclose your identity to them under the conditions of the law.
5.3. You may connect to our website under the terms of articles 6.5. and 16 with your own means and via companies and providers of your choice and under the guarantee that you are over 18 years old.
6. Intellectual Property, Software and Content
6.1. The website www.thepantry.gr is the official website of TP. The intellectual property rights of all the software and content you access on or through this Website remains the property of TP or its licensors and are protected by international copyright laws and treaties on intellectual property rights. All such rights are reserved by TP and its licensors.
6.2. Under no circumstances should the display and view of the Website’s content be construed as a transfer and/or cession of authorization and/or its right of use to anyone. You may store, print and view the available content solely for personal use. You may not publish, handle, distribute, copy in whole or in part, transfer, alter, store, re-publish, modify or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any part of the content or copies of the content provided to you or featuring on this Website, nor may you use any such content in relation to any business or commercial activity without TP's written permission.
In addition, you may not modify, translate, reverse engineer, rebuild or create derivative works using any software or accompanying documentation offered by TP or its licensors. Moreover, you are not granted any license or consent to use TP's trademarks in any way, and you consent not to use such trademarks or any trademarks which are similar in color, without TP's written permission.
6.3. Photographic representation of our products
We have made every possible effort to ensure a realistic and accurate photographic representation for most of the products sold through our website. Yet, due to technological limitations, these representations may vary from the actual condition, form and image of the products. This is natural given the limited technological possibilities, even when using the latest technological developments in the field of photographic representations.
Please note that, although TP has tried to accurately display the colors of the products, the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor specifications and therefore may not be accurate.
6.4. Website access license
Users are hereby granted a limited license to access and make personal use of this Website, provided they are more than 18 years old, but not to download or modify it, or any part of it, except with TP’s express written permission. This license does not allow any resale or commercial use of this Website or its content, any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices, any derivative use of this Website or its content, any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant, or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. However, by visiting our website, you have the exclusive right to download for free, in the provided PDF format, the recipes presented on the Website, for personal use only.
6.5. It is prohibited to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit, or otherwise exploit this Website or any part of it for any commercial purpose, without our express written permission. We have exclusive rights to the domain name of our firm and all brands represented on our site are rightfully subject to lawful protection.
6.6. You may not frame or use framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including videos, images, text, page layout, or form) of the Website, TP and its affiliates without our written permission. You may not use any “meta tags”, or any other "hidden text" based on names or trademarks of TP or its affiliates without our express written consent. In case of unauthorized use, the license granted by TP is terminated.
6.7. You may not use any logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark of TP, or open-source code or part of the link without our prior written consent.
7. Terms of sale
7.1 The presentation of the products and services on our website has the character of an invitation to users to submit a contract proposal and such presentation is not in any way a commitment of the company to the availability and proficiency of the products and services (127 fol. CC). By placing an order, you agree that you purchase a product under the present terms and conditions. For the time being we only deliver product within Greece and the rest of the member states of the European union.
You can make an order also as a GUEST USER, without signing in as a user of TP.
7.3. For this reason and to keep you fully informed and protect you in the best possible way against unforeseen circumstances, orders are completed as follows:
8. i) Upon completion of your order request, your total aggregate order will appear, including all the details of your request. If you proceed to the stage of completion of your order, you will be connected to the third-party payment service provider to complete the payment of the agreed price under the terms of the following section (ii) as well as article 10 below. Upon successful completion of the payment, you will receive an automated e-mail confirming your order, sent to the email address you have indicated.
9. ii) To ensure the highest possible security of your transactions, our Company may (but is not obliged to) carry out a control through the collaborating payment service providers as to the correctness of the payment information you have sent us (in case of a credit card payment or payment through a third-party online payment service provider) upon completion of your order and connection with a third-party payment service provider. Our Company may reject your order if there is any problem or even the possibility of any problem arising regarding this information.
7.5 i) After that, your order proceeds to the stage of collection and you will receive an e-mail when the products are ready to be shipped to the indicated shipping address (or in case of multiple deliveries, to the shipping addresses) The delivery of your products is subject to the Terms of article 9 below.
10. ii) In case there is an unexpected shortage from the suppliers, for any reason, in one/some of the products you have ordered and/or a product will be available after the time of delivery stated on our online store, or if there is a problem regarding the products included in your order, our Company will make every possible effort to contact you either by e-mail, via the email address you have indicated, or by calling you directly through one of its representatives (or in all of the above ways) to consult with you for any modification, correction or cancellation of your order. In case we have not been able to contact you for up to 7 calendar days, then your order will be executed for the part which is available, and it will be cancelled for the rest of it. In any case, you will be notified of any modification of your order by e-mail, via the email address you have indicated. This email will also constitute a confirmation of your order. The shipping of the products will be carried out according to article 9 below.
7.6. Please note that shipping times may vary depending on the availability of the products and the commitment of the producers regarding the delivery time (we collect most of our products from their place of origin/suppliers), therefore any delay on the part of the suppliers will delay our shipping time. Delivery times are subject to delays caused by courier delays or force majeure for which we cannot be held responsible. Within the European Union, deliveries usually take 1-3 working days after the shipping confirmation (1-6 working days within Greece). Please check article 9 on our company’s Delivery Policy for further information.
7.7. After receiving the confirmation email you can use the order tracking tool we provide through the section “My Account” on TP' S Website. You will also receive emails informing you of the status of your order.
7.8. In order to implement a transaction on TP you must be over 18 years of age. Visitors under the age of 18 should not exchange data or any information with us. When placing an order, you undertake that all details you provide us with are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. In any case, the Company reserves the right to proceed to the controls referred to in article 7.4. II) above.
7.9. Please note that, due to the nature of our products, which consist mainly of products that can be damaged or expire soon, as they are perishable and thereby of sensitive nature, it is the customer’s responsibility to follow the instructions provided on the product package or on our website. Likewise, the customer undertakes the responsibility for the products from their delivery to the carrier. In addition, due to the nature of the offered products, we will hold no responsibility in case the product is not received from the customer, on the day of delivery, through a fault of their own, i.e., on the first delivery attempt. TP reserves the right to change the specifications of all merchandise without prior notice.
7.10 i) All items are intended for personal use only and not for resale,
11. ii) Users who register on our website as professionals bear the responsibility for the correctness and legality of the information they state on our website as well as for making transactions. By registering on our website as a professional you solemnly declare to our Company that a) you represent or are entitled to represent the legal person in this transaction and that you bind said person and b) that you are personally responsible for tax compliance and any police or market provisions that may apply to your business, as well as all the rules for storage, conservation and delivery of these products.
7.11. When you place an order, you will receive an e-mail confirming that we have received and accepted your order. The product purchase contract will be drawn up only after your payment has been authorized and the amount has been charged to your credit card, debit card or PayPal and Masterpass account, or when the Company’s bank account is credited with the total amount due.
7.12. During the processing of your order, you will receive several automated emails informing you on the progress of your order.
12. i) These emails concern the following steps:
13. a) Order confirmation: as provided in articles 7.4 and 7.5. above
14. b) Order processing: When the products of the order have been collected and are ready to be shipped to your address, along with the consignment note.
15. c) Collection by customer: The order has been delivered to the designated address, including the receipt/invoice.
16. d) Incomplete order: You will be notified in case one/some of the products of your order has/have not been collected and the order has remained incomplete.
17. e) Cancelled order: In case your order has been cancelled for the reasons mentioned in the Present Terms
18. ii) In addition, in case anything is missing, or a problem occurs while processing your order, you will receive a corresponding e-mail and/or we will contact you by phone, via the phone numbers you indicated when you registered or when you placed your order on our website.
7.13 By sending an order request you consent to receiving the above notices, which are a precondition for the proper progress of your order. You should make sure you can receive these e-mails and store them throughout the duration of our transaction. In case you are not receiving these e-mails, you must contact our Customer Care Team through the Contact section. The parties agree and acknowledge that the communication described in article 7.12 and the pattern of said communication (by e-mail) also covers the legal conditions of your written briefing, your notification, the confirmation of your order, so far as is required by law. Should you wish to object, or to ask for clarifications regarding the content of an e-mail you have received as mentioned above, or for any other reason, you may contact our Customer Care Team through the Contact section.
8.1. TP users consent to the company maintaining the general right to freely change its pricing policy, to modify the quoted prices on the website and to change and/or withdraw the offers at any time, with or without prior notice to TP'S users, who will be informed on the current price through the relevant posting on the website. The user selects the representative webpage according to their country/place of residence (see countries), which determines the pricelist of our products, in agreement with our commercial policy and the respective shipping costs of that country. Whilst we try to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices displayed on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we notice an error in the price of any of the products that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the possibility to re-confirm your order with the correct price or cancel it. If we cannot reach you, we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel your order as per our Terms and Conditions, but have already paid for the products, you will receive a full, interest-free refund.
8.2. All prices, as per your choice, are exclusively in EURO, and are inclusive of VAT. Shipping costs will be additionally charged and you will be notified of the cost in Euros. Any additional charges that may occur are clearly displayed and included in the “Total Cost”
8.3. Professional customers based within the European Union (EU) (EXCEPT Greek registered B2B Customers), after VIES validation of their VAT nr, will not be charged with VAT. In the special section of the website addressed exclusively to professional customers, the prices will appear both without VAT and including VAT with smaller letters for their convenience. VAT will be applied to delivery charges as per Greek tax legislation.
8.4. The Services may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or updated to the last detail. We therefore reserve the right to make corrections to any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information on the Website at any time without prior notice. We also reserve the right to refuse to process any orders that you have placed based on information contained in the Services that may contain errors or inaccuracies, including, inter alia, errors, inaccuracies or out-of-date information about pricing, shipping, payment terms, or return policies.
8.5. Please note that certain products are standardized and packaged by their supplier and, therefore, their weight may vary by certain grams per package, but will always be within the range described on our website for a specific product price.
20. Delivery/shipping of products
9.1. Our company offers alternative ways of receipt and delivery of products for your convenience, as listed below. When you place your order, you are asked to choose how you wish to receive or how you want us to send you the products you have ordered. Depending on the way you have selected, the total final cost of your order is calculated. This cost will be used for the payment of your order and will be included in the order confirmation.
9.2 Time, Means, Place of Receipt/Delivery
The delivery time of your order is determined by its finalization as well as the order confirmation e-mail received upon its completion.
21. i) In case you wish your order to be dispatched to an indicated delivery address (there is a multiple delivery option as well, see section 9.2.ii c below), the delivery will be carried out as follows:
22. ii) By a partner transportation company, i.e.,HELLENIC AIOLOS COURIER for international deliveries (only within the EU). Our company and its partners take all necessary steps to ensure the timely delivery of the order to the buyer based on the basic delivery schedule of each transportation company. We cannot guarantee the arrival time nor the exact delivery time of the ordered goods, as it depends entirely on the transportation companies that we collaborate with. Our company is not accountable for any delays caused by force majeure or unexpected events or events beyond its control. In the event of any delay, our company will make every possible effort to contact you in the ways mentioned in articles 7.5 ii) and 7.12 above. Our company is responsible for the proper delivery of your order to the carrier, and, from that point on, the liability lies with the buyer subject to article 524 AK. The transportation cost is defined by the pricing policy of each transportation company, which is solely responsible for shipping charges, and which may alter the relevant prices at any time. TP is not liable for any such pricing change.
iii) If you exercise the right of rescission under article 12, we encourage you to contact our Customer Care Team through the Contact section. In case of return of defective products (provided that the conditions of article 14 on defective products or on the lack of agreed capacity are fulfilled), return must always take place after communication with our company, which undertakes both the responsibility and the transportation cost for the return of the products to the carrier.
23. iv) Gift orders: You can also order one or more gifts and send them to any recipient you wish within the European Union, simply by filling out the recipient's address and information in a special form on our website, so that the product can be delivered directly to him/her. You have the option of multiple deliveries to different destinations and to multiple recipients without restrictions. When sending gift parcels to other recipients, make sure the recipient can receive gift parcels and that, generally, the gift will not be considered undesirable for any reason, nor will it be rejected upon delivery, otherwise the product will be shipped to the billing address under the responsibility and expense of the buyer. Please note that in case of multiple shipments, it is not possible to pay with cash on delivery.
24. v) General Specification for all deliveries: Please note that deliveries are carried out only during working days (Monday-Friday excluding holidays) between 9.00 – 18.00 and with an estimated delivery time between 1 to 10 working days.
25. vi) Subject to any special charges for the transportation and delivery which will be expressly mentioned for a product listed on our website, the general pricing policy is the following:
vii) The shipping cost for orders within the European Union (delivery by HELLENIC AIOLOS COURIER) including Greece, will be calculated automatically in the shopping basket page (depending on each order’s volumetric weight features) and will be included in your order request before the completion and payment of your purchase. In the case of orders delivered to remote areas or to hard-to-reach regions there is an “inaccessible destination fee”, which will be calculated according to each order’s volumetric weight features and charged as per the transportation company fees. You can easily check whether your shipping address is considered a hard-to-reach region from your shopping basket.
For more information regarding the services of HELLENIC AIOLOS COURIER speed transportation, click here
Please note that all the above-mentioned prices are subject to change at any time.
9.3. Free shipping
26. i) Free Shipping applies only to deliveries within Greece and only for orders over Fifty (50€) Euros (including VAT)
27. ii) A free Shipping Service also applies when you use a Gift Card or Discount Coupons, Promotional Codes, Special Offers (depending on current promotions).
iii) The free Shipping service also applies when discount coupons, promotion codes, special offers are used, see Article 10.8 below (on a case-by-case basis and depending on current promotions, as this service may not apply to certain promotions).
9.4. If you are not present to receive your package, the distributor will give you an instruction note with instructions on how to receive your order (and if it is supported by this Courier company). In this case, the risk of loss or damage to the goods is transferred to the buyer in view of their vulnerability as explicitly mentioned in Article 7.9 above. The distributor will attempt to deliver the product up to 1 time (and if this is supported by this Courier), otherwise it will remain at the distributor's premises at your own responsibility and expense and subject to the carrier's general conditions of safekeeping.
9.5. i) If the product of the order is not available for reasons of force majeure for more than 30 days (after confirmation of the order) as exemplary and not limitative due to supplier shortages or inadequacies, our Customer Service Department will contact the client to address the problem. Initially, the same product or other brand name of the same product or product of a different category or a substitute product will be suggested. If the customer does not agree to proceed with another purchase, a full refund will be offered within 30 days, without charge.
28. ii) Each country has its own customs policy, so you should first contact your local customs office for further information. Additionally, please bear in mind that, when ordering from www.thepantry.gr, you are considered the importer of goods and must observe all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving goods.
9.6 In our effort to maintain the quality and freshness of our products, we place small and frequent orders to our suppliers, and we do not keep large stocks in our warehouse, thus reducing the extra delivery time from the supplier to the consumer. Since most of our products are fresh and without preservatives, some of them, depending on the environmental conditions, may often lose some of their weight before they reach the consumer, but without any induced alteration to their composition or any product defect.
29. Gift Cards
10.1. Gift Cards are sent only electronically (via email) to third party recipients you indicate to us. Any user who indicates a third person for the delivery of a Gift Card bears the responsibility for the accuracy of the information he/she declares to us. It is clarified that gift cards cannot be paid in cash or with cash on delivery, or with an account deposit, but through one of the other payment methods, as defined in the following article. This means that if your shopping basket includes a Gift Card, you cannot pay with cash on delivery or in cash, regardless of whether your basket also includes other products. You cannot exercise the right of rescission for the Gift Card itself or for products purchased through the card.
10.2. Please ask the recipient to check that their Gift Card is not caught in their junk mail, spam or firewalls. If it is not and they cannot view the email, please contact our Customer Service Team as soon as possible through the Contact section for help. The Gift Card may, upon your request, be set to be sent to the recipient in a specified future date.
10.3 The total amount of the Gift Card, including VAT, is stated clearly on the confirmation email and the purchase order.
10.4 Please note that you cannot use (redeem) many gift cards for one order. For each order you can only use (redeem) one Gift Card. The total value of a gift card must be fully used in one order; therefore, you cannot use (redeem) part of a gift card value in an order, and you cannot purchase products of lesser value than that of the Gift Card. If a user places an order and makes a transaction using a gift card, it is understood that all the present Terms and Conditions apply, and the same procedures provided for the purchase of products must be followed.
10.5 The Free Shipping service applies if you are using a Gift Card.
11.1. In order to serve you in the best and most thorough way, our company offers a choice of payment methods for the products you are interested in buying. In this context, we offer you the possibility to choose, as described below, the payment method for the products you are interested in buying, i.e., a) via credit card, b) through a third-party online payment service provider, such as PayPal and Masterpass, for example. Please note that it is not possible to combine different payment methods for one order.
11.2. More specifically, we accept payments by VISA, VISA Debit, MasterCard, Maestro, Dinners, American Express, through PayPal, Masterpass and TP Gift cards.
11.3. Provided that you have selected credit card as a payment method, the transaction will be executed and completed by one of our trusted partner GREEK NATIONAL BANK OF GREECE which provides all the guarantees of security in electronic transactions. More specifically, your transactions in our electronic shop are protected by maximum online security systems (SSL-128 bit and digital certification from VeriSign Inc.) since they are governed as solemnly declared by our partner banking institution through the PCI/PSS protocol which guarantees a secure transaction environment for many large enterprises worldwide. The collection and processing of the payment information you send us is done exclusively by the partner banking institutions, which are solely responsible for their processing for the completion of the payment.
11.4. In case you choose to pay by credit card, you are advised to be present during the processing of your order, with your credit card and identity information at hand. If the order is placed on behalf of a company, you must use a corporate credit card. It must be issued in the name of the corresponding company. Also, at the time of delivery, the authorized holder of the credit card is advised to be present with his/her credit card and identity. In any case, if a person, who states that he/she represents you and acts on your behalf upon your verbal authorization, appears at the delivery address you have indicated to the distributor, then the distributor reasonably accepts that said person acts in that capacity.
11.6. According to the current tax provisions, receipts of over €500 issued to individuals (Retail Receipt) and to professionals/enterprises (Sales Invoice) should be paid off ONLY in the following ways:
v. Charge to credit or debit card
vi. Payment via PayPal
11.7. Discount vouchers, promotion codes, special offers
From time to time, we may offer promotional or discount vouchers, which will apply to specific purchases made through this Website. The discount vouchers, promotion codes and special offers cannot be combined with Gift Cards and cannot be used for the purchase of a Gift Card
The conditions of use of any discount voucher or promotion code will be determined at the time of their issuing and will clearly indicate their expiry date. Furthermore, the Free Shipping Service applies depending on the promotional activity and it does not apply to every case. In addition, we will run special offers, valid only when used individually. We also reserve the right to withdraw an offer, discount voucher, promotion code at any time, due to limited stock availability and any other operational reason or replace the product on offer with a similar stock item, where appropriate.
12.1. We aim to provide 100% customer satisfaction. In any case, we urge you to check the products upon receipt. However, if you receive a wrong or faulty product, please contact our Customer Care Team immediately through the Contact section for further details. Please read article 9 of the Delivery Policy, which regulates return issues and applies in combination with the present document.
12.2. All users who execute transactions through our online shop as consumers, can rescind any transaction within 14 days from the receipt of their order by sending the rescission form (within the above deadline), or by sending a rescission statement along with the product, provided that both the product and the statement will be received by the Company within 14 days from the receipt of the product.
12.3. If you exercise your right of rescission from the purchase of a product, which is not excluded from this option, the following shall apply for the rescission of products purchased through our online shop:
32. a) Returns shall take place within 14 days at the latest from the exercise of your right of rescission (that is to say, from the sending of the relevant e-mail) specified in article 11.2.) by sending the goods under your responsibility and expense and only to our Warehouse TSOLAKIDIS ANTONIOS INDIVIDUAL BUSINESS MEGALOU ALEXANDROU 42- 187 55 KERATSINI ATTICA GREECE.
33. b) For a return to be accepted, the product you are sending back to our company must be in the same condition in which it was received. It must be unused; it must be complete in its intact original packaging with all the documents that accompanied the product, and it must be preserved in the proper storage conditions.
34. c) The products that are returned should be dispatched to the above-mentioned address and be accompanied by: the Retail Receipt/ Sales Invoice or Delivery Note, along with the Rescission Statement(Even if you have already sent it to us by email). More specifically, this form must be filled in with all the necessary required information, printed out and signed by you and included in the return parcel.
35. e) It is particularly noted that if these conditions are not met or if any of the above-mentioned documents accompanying the product are missing, your request for rescission cannot be satisfied and the product will be returned to you with your own expenses.
36. f) Bear in mind that the rescission does not apply in the case of purchase of a Gift Cards referred to in article 10 above.
37. Order change/cancellation
13.1. An order change or cancellation (for a product or a Gift Card) can only be accepted if the confirmed order has not been dispatched, i.e., the order has not been completed. After order confirmation and even if the order has not been dispatched, the delivery address CANNOT be changed for security (anti-fraud) reasons.
13.2. If you are a consumer, you can exercise the right of rescission as set out in article 11 above or follow the product return procedure as set out in article 13.
13.3. In case of any problem please contact our Customer Service Team for further details through the Contact section.
38. Returns of products in the event of actual defect or lack of agreed capacity
14.1. We aim to provide 100% customer satisfaction. However, if you receive a wrong or faulty product, or in case of any other problem resulting from our fault, please contact our Customer Service Team immediately, through the Contact section for further details.
14.2. In all cases of return of products purchased on our online store due to an actual defect or proven lack of agreed capacity resulting from our fault, the following shall apply:
39. i) The returned products can only be sent to our Warehouse at TSOLAKIDIS ANTONIOS INDIVIDUAL BUSINESS MEGALOU ALEXANDROU 42- 187 55 KERATSINI ATTICA GREECE. The collection of the product on behalf of our Company will be handled only by our partner carrier after you have first contacted our Customer Service Team through the Contact section and informed us of the proven problem in connection to the specific product. The collection of the product to be returned will take place exclusively at the delivery address you have stated to us upon placing your order.
40. ii) The product you are sending back to our company must be in the same condition in which it was received. It must be unused; it must be complete in its intact original packaging with all the documents that accompanied the product, and it must be preserved in the proper storage conditions.
iii) The returned products should be accompanied by the Retail Receipt/ Sales Invoice or Delivery Note. Please note that if one of the above-mentioned documents is missing, your request cannot be processed, and the product will not be collected by our Company.
14.3 We will process your return request within a reasonable period.
41. Disclaimer of liability
15.1. The content of this Website (regarding the listed products and offered services) is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Unless expressly stated to the contrary, to the fullest extent permitted by law, TP and its suppliers, content providers and advertisers hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or equity law, and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or in connection to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Website or the Linked Sites and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise. In addition, TP cannot be held liable for any delay in the refund of part or the total of the amount you are entitled to due to the partner payment service providers if the relevant order has been issued by TP in due time.
15.2. Our company cannot be held liable for any loss or damage that may be caused by a denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your hardware, software, data or other proprietary material due to the use of this Website or the download of any material posted on this, or any other website linked to it.
15.3. The company and its partners make every possible effort, in the context of the technical control they carry out at regular intervals, to ensure that there is seamless and uninterrupted access to TP services, content and transactions while maintaining the company’s high safety level. However, the company cannot be held liable if for any reason, including negligence, the operation of TP is interrupted or hindered and/or it is not possible to access it and/or if, despite the applied security measures, "viruses" or other malicious software are identified and transmitted to the terminals of users/visitors or if unauthorized third parties intervene in any way in the content and operation of the website hindering its use, causing problems to its proper functioning or stealing data related to users' personal information. Furthermore, we cannot be held liable in case of interruption to the access to our website for reasons beyond our sphere of influence, as well as due to technical or other network failure, force majeure or unexpected events.
42. Linking to this Website
You may register with our web page, provided you do so in a fair and legal way, without damaging our reputation or taking advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in a way implying any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any Website that you do not own. This Website must not be included on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of this Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without prior notice.
43. Disclaimer as to ownership of trademarks, images of personalities and third-party copyright
Except where expressly stated to the contrary, all persons (including their names and images), third party trademarks and images of third-party products, services and/or locations featured on this Website are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with TP, so you should not rely on the existence of such a connection or affiliation. Any trademarks/names featured on this Website are owned by the respective trademark owners. Any reference to a trademark or brand name is used solely to describe or identify the products and services and it is in no way asserted that such products or services are endorsed by or connected to TP. You may not extract and/or re-utilize parts of the content of the Website without TP's written consent. You may not utilize any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract any content (whether once or many times) and re-utilize any substantial parts of this Website, without the express written consent of TP. In addition, you may not create and/or publish your own database that features substantial (e.g., our prices and product listings) parts of this Website without the express written consent of TP.
TP shall, at its own absolute discretion, at any time and without notice, have the right to modify, remove or change the Services and/or any page of this Website.
22.2. By visiting the Website or sending us e-mails, you are communicating with us electronically. Our forms of communication with you are -mail or posting notices on the Website. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications from us electronically and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide you with electronically meet any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
We use a complaint handling procedure with a view to try to resolve any disputes that may arise. Should you have any complaints or comments, please contact our Customer Care Team through the Contact section.
48. Social media
The Website provides you with the option to interact with social media networks, i.e., Facebook “Like” buttons, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and other. These features may enable access and/or signing into your social media accounts. We do not control those social media services and your profiles on those services, and we cannot change your privacy settings on those services or establish rules about how your personal information on those services will be treated. Only you and the social media service providers may control those issues, not www.thepantry.gr. We recommend you read all policies and information on the respective social media services to learn more about their privacy policies before using any such features made available to you on our website. We are not responsible for any acts or omissions by any social media service provider, or your use of features included in their platform.
23.1 To the extent permitted, we hereby exclude liability for any claims, losses, demands, or damages of any kind whatsoever with respect to the Website or the data featured on it, including, without limitation to, direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential losses, or damages, whether arising from the following indicative issues, loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of data, loss of use or otherwise, and whether or not the possibility of such loss has been notified to TP. The foregoing will apply whether such claims, losses or damages arise in tort, contract, negligence, under statute or otherwise. However, when using our Services, your statutory rights are not affected. Always bear in mind that our site is provided “as is”. As a result, access to it is made at the entire risk of the visitor-user.
23.2. For the products or services that you find on our site, we cannot be held responsible for defects that are attributed to the producers. Our primary role is that of resale and we take every care, under the applicable laws governing our actions, to honor it. We cannot be held responsible for defaults beyond our control. If you breach these conditions and we take no further action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other similar situation.
50. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Greece and the European Union (EU). You agree, as we do, to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the city of Athens in Greece, Europe.
51. Entire Ag